When you use your phone and it falls or gets cracked, you will be worried about the damage that has been done to your device and all of the work that has been lost. In this blog article we will show you how to recover your pictures from a cracked Samsung phone using three different methods: backup and restore, data recovery software, and an SD card reader.
What is a screen replacement?
A Samsung screen repairs Auckland is the process of replacing the existing screen on a Samsung device with a new one. This can be done for a variety of reasons, including cracked or broken screens, damage from water or other liquids, or simply to upgrade to a newer model.
If you choose to do a Samsung screen replacement yourself, you will need to purchase a new LCD screen and digitizer assembly, as well as a few other tools like a screwdriver set, spudger, and suction cup. Once you have all of your materials, follow these steps:
- Power off your device and remove the SIM card tray.
- Use a Torx T5 screwdriver to remove the 11 screws around the edge of the back cover.
- Gently pry up the back cover using a spudger or similar tool. Be careful not to damage the flex cable that connects the back cover to the motherboard.
- Remove the battery by gently pulling it out of its compartment. You may need to use a spudger to loosen it first.
How to replace your screen
If your Samsung s7 screen replacement is cracked or damaged, you’ll need to replace it. Here’s how to do that:
- Order a new screen. You can do this online or by visiting a local phone repair shop.
- Turn off your phone and remove the battery.
- Using a Phillips screwdriver, remove the screws from the back of your phone.
- Carefully remove the old screen, being careful not to damage the LCD beneath it.
- Connect the new screen to the LCD and reassemble your phone.
What are the advantages of replacing your screen?
There are many advantages to replacing your screen, especially if you have a cracked or damaged screen. A new screen can give your phone a fresh look and feel, and it can also improve the overall performance of your device.
What does it cost to replace a screen?
The cost of replacing a screen on a Samsung smartphone will vary depending on the model of the phone and the extent of the damage. For example, a cracked screen may only require a new outer glass panel, while a completely shattered screen will need both a new outer glass panel and an LCD replacement.
We hope that our guide on replacing your Samsung S7 screen in Auckland has been helpful. Whether you choose to do it yourself or take it to a professional, we wish you the best of luck. Remember, be careful with the glass and make sure everything is lined up correctly before you attempt to glue it down. Good luck!