Attachments are some useful media or file documents attached to a mail. They sometimes create useless and unnecessary load on your mail. The users notice this only when they attach some documents or photos & videos to the emails in Draft mode.
You can remove some useless attachments in order to keep your emails “lightweight”.In addition, making the emails light actually helps in delivering the emails quickly to the recipients. Below is a simple tutorial to remove useless attachments from both single and multiple mails in Mac OS X.
Single Mail in Mac OS X
1. Open an email from the Mail inbox.
2. Select and click on the email to remove the attachment from.
3. Click on Messages from top navigation.
4. Click on “Remove Attachments”.
Multiple Mail in Mac OS X
1. Open the Mail app.
2. Press Command+A (this will select all emails seen on the screen.)
3. Click on Message from the top navigation.
4. From the drop-down menu, click on Remove Attachments.